About the Role
As our new Senior 3D Artist/Generalist, you will be working within our multi-discipline art team making a wide range of 3D assets both real-time and pre-rendered.
You will be working closely with our Art Lead, Game Artists, Tech Artists and Outsource partners to ensure assets are of the highest quality possible and within the performance constraints.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Creating high-quality 3D artwork, polished gameplay and environment assets with a great eye for silhouette, lighting, colour and scene composition
- Creating mood boards and reference documentation and clearly present it to the team
- Adhering to industry best practices around optimisation and integration to ensure best in class performance on all devices
- Ensuring artwork follows the agreed project style
- Working collaboratively with other game artists, as well as members of the wider team, such as tech-artists, animators, product managers and QA
- Respecting deadlines to help the team to produce the game efficiently and in line with the required schedule
- Excellent 3D skills in both high and low poly with proven expertise in creating assets for mobile games.
- Strong grasp of colour theory and composition
- Strong proficiency with Unity3D
- Experience with hard surface and organic modelling, environment objects and landscape
- Comfortable working in a variety of styles, especially in a mainstream cartoon style for casual mobile games.
- Texturing skills.
- Familiar with setting up materials such as water, metals and vegetation
- A strong understanding of lighting principles and experience with either in-game and “pre-rendered tools”
- Understanding of technical art and optimisation / technical constraints specifically for mobile devices and Unity.
- Expert knowledge of a major 3D package such as Maya, Cinema 4D, 3DS Max or Blender
- Experience with written documentation such as style guides and mood-boards
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and a PS5 for Christmas
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com