About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About Tripledot Barcelona
As part of our rapid growth, we are creating a new team in Barcelona. The Tripledot Barcelona team will take the lead on locally created titles, and participate in creating and improving our wider portfolio of titles. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a world class team from the early days, and have an invaluable impact on the culture and the composition of the team.
About the Role
At Tripledot you will operate in an open and collaborative environment, where artists take full creative ownership over upcoming projects, be it new features or completely new games. We’re looking for a Senior 3D Artist, who will be working within our multi-discipline art team making a wide range of 3D assets both real-time and pre-rendered. You will be working closely with our Art Lead, Game Artists, Tech Artists and Outsource partners to ensure assets are of the highest quality possible and within the performance constraints.
- Creating high-quality 3D artwork, polished gameplay and environment assets with a great eye for silhouette, lighting, colour and scene composition.
- Creating mood boards and reference documentation and clearly presenting it to the team.
- Adhering to industry best practices around optimisation and integration to ensure best in class performance on all devices.
- Ensuring artwork follows the agreed project style.
- Working collaboratively with other game artists, as well as members of the wider team, such as technical artists, animators, product managers and QA.
- Respecting deadlines to help the team to produce the game efficiently and in line with the required schedule.
- Excellent 3D skills in both high and low poly with proven expertise in creating assets for mobile games.
- Strong grasp of colour theory and composition Strong proficiency with Unity3D.
- Experience with hard surface and organic modelling, environment objects and landscape.
- Comfortable working in a variety of styles, especially in a mainstream cartoon style for casual mobile games.
- Professional-level English.
- Phantom Shares.
- Private Health and Dental insurance.
- Life and Critical Illness cover.
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- Monthly meal and transport allowance.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Yearly Learning and Development allowance for materials, courses, and seminars.
- Regular company events and rewards.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.