We are an independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment
Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
We are looking for a rock star Product Manager to join our team in London. The role will entail leading a product and elevating it to the next level. The role requires having a holistic view of the entire app, including Roadmap, UA and Monetization. You will be using real-time data, industry trends and experience to make product decisions, see them through production and use data to validate your hypothesis. You will work closely with the UA, Monetization and Data Science teams to identify opportunities, tackle issues and build partnerships. You will work closely with Producers, Artists and Developers to define roadmaps and execute on the teams’ combined vision. True to the company’s philosophy, this role will be a combination of art, science, and business. You will be expected to deep dive into spreadsheets and analytics to support your hunches and product decisions as well as have a firm grasp of your product KPIs and understand your players and their journeys.
- Several years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner, preferably on a live product in the F2P mobile space.
- Experience leading a team of developers and analysts from product conception, through execution, to a live product.
- A proven and exceptional analytical thinker who can dive deep into details as well as command a holistic view of a product.
- Experience with conceptualising, executing, and analysing AB tests on live products.
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships. Preparing and presenting findings and insights to key stakeholders and team members.
- Experience creating KPI dashboards and retrieving data to drive product and process decisions.
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Looker and Tableau
- Experience with data languages such as Python, Matlab, SQL, and R.
- Experience creating product roadmaps, features, and strategies based on data, market trends, and user studies.
- Incredible communication skills with an ability to inspire and rally teams to a common goal.
- Experience with monetization such as in-app purchases or ad-based monetization.
- Experience using statistical models for building LTV projections.
- Experience with user acquisition such as performance marketing and campaigns.
- Passion for mobile games.
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life and Critical Illness cover
- subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular TDS perks such as home-delivered cocktails, game nights and a PS5 for Christmas
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com