We are an independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment
Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
We are looking for a rock star Product Manager to join our team in London. The Role will entail leading one or more products and elevating it to the next level. This will require having a holistic view of the entire product including Roadmap, UA, and Monetization. You will be using real-time data, industry trends, and experience to make product decisions, see them through production, and use data to validate your hypothesis. You will work closely with the UA and Monetization teams in order to identify opportunities, tackle issues, and build partnerships. You will work closely with Producers, Artists, and Developers in order to define roadmaps and execute on the teams’ combined vision. True to the company’s philosophy, this role will be a combination of art, science, and business; you will be expected to deep dive into spreadsheets and analytics in order to support your hunches and product decisions as well as have a firm grasp of your product KPIs and understand your players and their journeys.
- Several years experience as a Product Manager in the mobile space, preferably on a B2C product.
- Strong analytical thinker, able to deep dive into details as well as command a holistic view of a product.
- Experience reading and creating dashboards in order to gain a better understanding of a product.
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Looker and Tableau and solid SQL capabilities.
- Experience creating product roadmaps, features & strategies based on data, market trends & experience.
- Incredible communication skills, ability to inspire and rally teams to a common goal.
- Experience with monetization such as in-app purchases or ad-based monetization.
- Experience with user acquisition such as performance marketing and campaigns.
- Passion for mobile games.
Applicants will be required to complete a take-home and/or in-studio challenge.
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com