We are an independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
We are searching for an experienced and entrepreneurial Product Manager who’ll be involved from day one in a new gaming division within our team in London. The role will be pivotal in shaping a new line of games through the concept and design phases to fully finished products, and beyond. The role requires having a holistic view of the entire app, including Roadmap, UA and Monetization.
You will work closely with Artists and Developers to define roadmaps and execute on the teams’ combined vision. This role will be a combination of art, science, and business. You will need to have strong analytical skills as well as the foresight to lead and plan a mobile product’s development. You will be expected to understand your players and their journeys, to dive deep into spreadsheets and analytics to support your hunches and product decisions, and have a firm grasp of your product KPIs.
● Several years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner in the mobile space
● Social Casino, Esports, or PvP experience is a strong plus
● Experience in real-money gaming is beneficial
● LiveOps and CRM management experience
● Experience leading a team of developers and analysts from product conception, through execution, to a live product
● A proven and exceptional analytical thinker who can dive deep into details as well as command a holistic view of a product
● Experience with conceptualising, executing, and analysing AB tests on live products
● Experience managing stakeholder relationships. Preparing and presenting findings and insights to key
stakeholders and team members
● Experience creating KPI dashboards and retrieving data to drive product and process decisions
● Experience with visualisation tools such as Looker and Tableau
● Experience with data languages such as Python, Matlab, SQL, and R
● Passion for mobile games
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com