About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About Tripledot Barcelona
As part of our rapid growth, we are creating a new team in Barcelona. The Tripledot Barcelona team will take the lead on locally created titles, and participate in creating and improving our wider portfolio of titles. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a world-class team from the early days, and have an invaluable impact on the culture and the composition of the team.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our team in Barcelona. The role will entail leading a product and elevating it to the next level. True to the company’s philosophy, this role will be a combination of art, science, and business.
- Build a holistic view of the entire app, including roadmap, UA, and monetization.
- Work closely with Producers, Artists, and Developers to define roadmaps and execute on the teams’ combined vision.
- Use real-time data, industry trends, and experience to make product decisions.
- Define game KPIs and set goals.
- Come up with engagement, UA, and monetization hypotheses, and design experiments to validate them.
- Work closely with the UA, Monetization, and Data Science teams to identify opportunities and constantly iterate to improve the game.
- Deep dive into spreadsheets and analytics tools to support product decisions.
- Understand your players and their journeys.
- Several years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner, preferably on a live product in the F2P mobile space.
- Experience leading a team of developers and analysts from product conception, through execution, to a live product.
- A proven and exceptional analytical thinker who can dive deep into details as well as command a holistic view of a product.
- Experience with conceptualising, executing, and analysing AB tests on live products.
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships. Preparing and presenting findings and insights to key stakeholders and team members.
- Experience creating KPI dashboards and retrieving data to drive product and process decisions.
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Looker and Tableau.
- Experience with data extraction and processing languages: SQL, and Python or R.
- Experience creating product roadmaps, features, and strategies based on data, market trends, and user studies.
- Experience with monetization models such as in-app purchases or ad-based monetization.
- Incredible communication skills with an ability to inspire and rally teams to a common goal.
- Eligible to work in Spain.
- Professional-level English.
- Phantom Shares
- Private Health and Dental insurance
- Life and Critical Illness cover
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Monthly meal and transport allowance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Yearly Learning and Development allowance for materials, courses, and seminars
- Regular TDS perks such as home-delivered cocktails, game nights, TDS merchandising, and a PS5 for Christmas
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com