We are an independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment
Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
We are looking for a smart and hungry Product Analyst to join our team in London. You will be using real-time data, industry trends, your wits and experience to make product decisions, refine these ideas through iteration, work closely with the team to execute them and use data to validate your hypothesis. You will work closely with the UA and Monetization teams in order to identify opportunities, tackle issues, and build partnerships. You will work closely with Product Managers, Producers, and Data Scientists in order to define roadmaps and execute on the teams’ combined vision. True to the company’s philosophy, this role will be a combination of art, science, and business; you will be expected to deep dive into spreadsheets and analytics in order to support your hunches and product decisions as well as have a firm grasp of your product KPIs and understand your players and their journeys.
- Strong analytical thinker, able to deep dive into details as well as command a holistic view of a product.
- Experience reading and creating dashboards in order to gain a better understanding of a product.
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Looker, Tableau, and Excel and solid SQL capabilities.
- Ability to make decisions on product roadmaps, features & strategies based on data, market trends & experience.
- Incredible communication skills, ability to articulate complicated data concisely and ask the right questions to understand requirements.
- Experience with mobile games
- Experience with monetization such as in-app purchases or ad-based monetization
- Experience with user acquisition such as performance marketing and campaigns
Applicants will be required to complete a take-home and/or in-studio challenge
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular company events and rewards
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com