About the Company
Tripledot Fortune is a newly formed and growing division of Tripledot Studios, set up to design, build and launch mobile peer to peer games of skill. Tripledot Studios is a fast growing independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from the biggest names in mobile gaming, such as King, Peak Games, Facebook and Product Madness.
We have a people-first culture, matching the growth of our company with the growth of our people. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others.
About the Role
You will have the responsibility to plan and conduct analyses, deliver actionable insights, and make recommendations that answer a game’s most complex, challenging and impactful questions. You will use real time data, industry trends, your wits and experience to own and support multiple work streams. Your main focus will be understanding and influencing users’ behaviour.
- Analyse large, complex data sets representing the behaviour of millions of mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions.
- Conduct user behaviour deep dives, identifying patterns in critical usage aspects such as playing, purchasing and churning.
- Identify areas for improvement; make hypotheses; plan, execute and analyse A/B tests to improve business metrics.
- Use pre/post analysis to understand how product and ecosystem changes are affecting users and the business.
- Define and build user segments that enable delivering business value.
- Work closely with Product Managers and other stakeholders to define meaningful metrics and KPIs.
- Partner with and support Live Operations analysts in defining our pricing policy and game economy.
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps
- Present your findings to cross functional team members in a presentation setting.
- Experience at a top-tier mobile gaming, online casino, or B2C mobile app company, in an analysis, scientific, research or consulting role.
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical rigour, high attention to detail, hard-working and a good business intuition are musts!
- Methodical and logical approach to solving business problems.
- Working knowledge of SQL and comfortable working in large data sets.
- Experience using a data visualisation platform such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI or similar.
- B.Sc. from a top institution in a quantitative or scientific field (Maths, Stats, CS, Engineering, Physics or similar). Graduate degree is a plus.
- A love or strong desire to work with mobile apps and games.
- Working knowledge of basic ML algos (K-means, DT, linear and logistic regression) is a plus.
- Python/R experience is a plus.
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events
Please note : Applicants will be required to complete a take-home and/or in-studio challenge.
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.