About the Company:
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Tripledot Warsaw
As part of our rapid growth, we are creating a new team in Warsaw. The Tripledot Warsaw team will collaborate with our other offices to improve our wide portfolio of titles. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a world-class team from the early days, and have an invaluable impact on the culture and the composition of the team.
We are looking for a skilled Mobile QA Engineer, who will be responsible for the quality of the product. You will have an important and pivotal role in the QA Team. The quality of your work will be seen by millions of players on a daily basis and have a huge impact on the success of our games.
- Contribute to the full cycle of the product: from requirements discussions to post-release activities
- Write cases and test by cases and application logic
- View logs by Charles (which addresses we are accessing), in the Mac console, in Android Studio
- Report the changes you see both in the app and in developer messages
- You will be responsible for the quality of the product
- You have good knowledge (2+ years of experience) in mobile testing, testing adds and payments
- You have experience with Charles
- You worked with Postman, Android Studio, xCode, Jira, TestRail
- You know basic syntax MySQL, analytic tools like Firebase
- B2+ level of English to communicate with managers and teams with an English background
- Good communication skills
- Private Health and Dental insurance.
- 26 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars.
- Regular company events and rewards.
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.