Job type: Permanent
Job status: Full time
About the Studio
Tripledot is an exciting and vibrant mobile games studio located in London and Minsk. It was founded by industry veterans who have worked in some of the world’s top mobile game studios such as King, Peak Games, and Product Madness. The philosophy is always ‘people first’, which refers to the players just as much as the people making the games. We believe that when people love what they do, what they do is loved by others.
You are a strong analytical and technical person who is also able to problem solve creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’re passionate about building best in class sophisticated processes. You are able to see the big picture as well as be extremely detailed oriented. You’re the kind of person who wants to understand the “why” not just the “what”.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join our London Office. In this role, you will work closely with the Product and Marketing teams in order to improve our games’ monetisation strategy. The role will cover:
- Exploring monetisation opportunities (finding ways to increase ARPDAU)— ad placement, ad funnel efficiency, waterfall optimisation, new formats. Answering some of the following questions:
- Is our ad placement optimal? How frequently should we be showing ads?
- Are there any parts of the ad serving process that are not optimised? Where are we losing opportunity?
- What can we be doing to take advantage of market fluctuations in CPMs?
- How can we improve our LAT ARPDAU
- Negotiating direct deals with DSPs
- Testing the benefit of having direct deals
- Managing projects — cross-promotion, offerwall, segmentation, automation, monitoring
- Monetisation team always has lots of projects which ultimately focus on maximising gains, minimising loss
- Some of these are active projects (automation, monitoring) while others need some love
- We would be looking for someone to take lead on projects
- Managing analysts
- As the team grows there may be an opportunity to manage analysts and take on more of a leadership role
A successful candidate should be
- Analytical and metric-driven
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast pace environment.
- Available and eligible to work in London
- Experience with digital advertising – big plus!
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Exciting perks and team events
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@tripledot.com