About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
You are a strong analytical and technical person who is also able to problem solve creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’re passionate about building best in class sophisticated processes. You are able to see the big picture as well as be extremely detailed oriented. You’re the kind of person who wants to understand the “why” not just the “what”.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join our London Office. In this role, you will work closely with the Product and Marketing teams in order to improve our games’ monetisation strategy. The role will cover:
- Exploring monetisation opportunities (finding ways to increase ARPDAU)— ad placement, ad funnel efficiency, waterfall optimisation, new formats. Answering some of the following questions:
- Is our ad placement optimal? How frequently should we be showing ads?
- Are there any parts of the ad serving process that are not optimised? Where are we losing opportunity?
- What can we be doing to take advantage of market fluctuations in CPMs?
- How can we improve our LAT ARPDAU
- Negotiating direct deals with DSPs
- Testing the benefit of having direct deals
- Managing projects — cross-promotion, offerwall, segmentation, automation, monitoring
- Monetisation team always has lots of projects which ultimately focus on maximising gains, minimising loss
- Some of these are active projects (automation, monitoring) while others need some love
- We would be looking for someone to take lead on projects
- Managing analysts
- As the team grows there may be an opportunity to manage analysts and take on more of a leadership role
A successful candidate should be
- Analytical and metric-driven
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast pace environment.
- Available and eligible to work in London
- Experience with digital advertising – big plus!
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.