About the Company
Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Facebook, Peak Games and Product Madness. We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join our London Office. In this role, you will work closely with the Product and Marketing teams in order to improve our games’ monetisation strategy. The role will cover:
- Exploring monetisation opportunities (finding ways to increase ARPDAU)— ad placement, ad funnel efficiency, waterfall optimisation, new formats
- Stakeholder management: engaging in strategic conversations around monetisation opportunities with CMO and senior management
- Negotiating direct deals with DSPs
- Testing the benefit of having direct dealsProject Management: cross-promotion, offerwall, segmentation, automation, monitoring. Monetisation team always has lots of projects which ultimately focus on maximising gains, minimising loss.
- Leading and managing development of direct reports
You are a strong analytical and technical person who is also able to problem solve creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’re passionate about building best in class sophisticated processes. You are able to see the big picture as well as be extremely detail-oriented. You’re the kind of person who wants to understand the “why” not just the “what”.
- 1-2 years’ marketing analytics experience in a mobile games studio (ideally on monetisation side)
- Analytical and metric-driven
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Strong passion for learning about the gaming and adtech industries
- Prior management experience
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Exciting perks and team events
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.