About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Role
We are looking for a Creative Associate who will manage our Advertising Creative Pipeline and help drive player acquisition and retention in our gaming portfolio. As a Creative Associate you will play a key role in producing creative assets that will be many people’s first introduction to our games. You will work closely with a team of extremely talented motion designers and artists, as well as the Marketing and Product teams to produce compelling, captivating and high-quality assets to be used across a range of channels. You will be surrounded by a mixture of analytical and creative people.
You will have the chance to produce assets for our top downloaded and grossing games, learn about various advertising channels we use to promote them, and get your work seen by millions. You will enjoy the ability to make a real and immediate impact on our rapidly growing business.
- Drive the creation of promotional creative assets, largely video seen by millions of players every day.
- Identify best creative concepts based on data from the Marketing team, iterate and suggest new ideas .
- Analyse our Advertising Creative performance.
- Work closely with the Marketing team and our Artists.
- Work on a wide variety of channels (from TV to banners) to deliver amazing creatives that drive revenue and engagement.
- Provide feedback for our 3D ads on all stages of production (storyboard, animatic etc).
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Can come up with creative ideas
- Experience/educational background in an analytical and/or creative discipline
- Available and eligible to work in London
- Nice to have: Mobile gaming experience and/or art skills
- Competitive Salary plus options.
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars.
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover.
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
Regular company events and rewards.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.