About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Associate to join our London Office. In this role, you will work closely with the PR and Marketing teams to improve our games’ acquisition strategy.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing and PR department runs smoothly
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities (app featuring, company award nominations, traditional advertising campaigns etc.)
- Coordinate with the marketing creative design and content teams to generate digital advertising material
- Present new promotional materials with context and layout ideas and collaborate with team to execute projects
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Create relevant content for social media channels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Available and eligible to work in London
- Experience with social channels or/and influencer marketing – creating content, monitoring performance, market/competitor research, trend analysis
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, or similar role – big plus!
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.