About the Company
Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Facebook, Peak Games and Product Madness. We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
You are a strong analytical and technical person who is also able to problem solve creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’re passionate about building best in class sophisticated processes. You are able to see the big picture as well as be extremely detail-oriented. You’re the kind of person who wants to understand the “why” not just the “what”.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Analyst to join our London Office. In this role, you will work closely with the Product and Marketing teams in order to improve our games’ monetisation strategy.
- Optimizing marketing spend in the millions and impressions in the hundreds of millions
- Develop our marketing technology with a focus on analytics and automation
- Working closely with our 3rd party partners including ad-networks (such as Facebook and Google), tools and various other marketing partners
- Deep diving into the marketing data in order to make informed decisions about monetization strategies
- Constantly improving and growing our operation
- Analytical and metric-driven
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Strong passion for learning about the gaming and adtech industries
Desired (but absolutely not necessary):
- Experience with digital advertising
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Exciting perks and team events
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.