About Live Play:
Having recently joined forces with the rapidly growing mobile games studio, Tripledot Studios, Live Play Mobile is disrupting social gaming with a new type of mobile experience. Following Tripledot’s recent valuation at $1.4B, Live Play Mobile is excited to join them in the next stage of growth, something that YOU can be part of!
Join a team of people with unrivalled experience, spanning decades in both the mobile games and television industries. Our team of stellar game designers, top-tier software engineers and leading gaming veterans have combined the latest live video streaming technology and first-rate social features to create a mobile entertainment experience like no other. Sitting at the intersection between gaming and television, we aim to enrich our players’ lives with real human interaction as the frontrunner of live hosted gaming on mobile, bringing world class broadcast entertainment to the palm of your hand, 24/7.
About the Role
As Lead Game Artist at Live Play Bingo you will lead and develop the Game and LiveOps Art team, as a part of the Product organisation in the studio. You will set the artistic direction for Live Play Bingo and be involved in all aspects of game production. This is a great opportunity to lead a growing team with a very high skill level.
- Lead, mentor and develop the game art team
- Stay up to date on trends and styles in mobile gaming art.
- Have a clear vision for Art Direction and communicate it clearly across multiple teams
- Work with the Technical Art and Development teams to define technical requirements for titles
- Manage your team’s creative asset production, improve processes and the quality of the product
- Create gameplay, engagement and Live Operation assets
- Excellent 2D and UI mobile game art skills, particularly in a cartoony and bright
- style – you will lead the team’s work by example
- Several years’ experience leading and growing a mobile game art team
- Extensive experience with Unity
- Experience of multiple game life cycles from prototyping through to live
- Have experience managing external production sources in different timezones
- Be familiar with all aspects of game production, from UX to SFX and music
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.