About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Tripledot Warsaw
As part of our rapid growth, we are creating a new team in Warsaw. The Tripledot Warsaw team will collaborate with our other offices to improve our wide portfolio of titles. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a world-class team from the early days, and have an invaluable impact on the culture and the composition of the team.
About the Role
Tripledot already has a team of cool and talented Business Analysts that we want to complement with a great Lead Business Analyst! The role will require someone intelligent, technical and able to manage complex requirements that span several stakeholders and systems.
- Working as part of a cross-functional delivery team of developers, testers, project managers and product managers.
- Analysing the requirements coming from product managers and designing new features that will address these requirements
- Breaking complex requirements into smaller sets of deliverable features and working closely with the developers, testers and the wider delivery team to ensure timely and seamless delivery of these features
- Creating epics and detailed user stories that are ready to be picked up by developers and testers. Working closely with the team throughout the delivery cycle to ensure timely and seamless delivery of the new features
- Playing Tech Lead role for other BA’s in the project
- Mentoring and coaching other BA’s in the company
- Team growth, maintaining the spirit and mood in the team
- At least 5 years of relevant ВА experience, Lead ВА – from 1+ year
- Experience in creating different types of requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Experience facilitating requirement workshops and gathering detailed requirements
- Experience managing product backlogs and prioritization
- Experience creating UI mockups and wireframes using tools such as Balsamiq
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of APIs, client-server communication and data interchange formats such as JSON
- Command of English sufficient for negotiations
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars.
- 26 days annual leave.
- Private Health and Dental insurance.
- Regular company events and rewards
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit tripledotstudios.com.