About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Role
As a growing studio, we are looking for an exceptional project manager to join our team in London. Someone fun, passionate, smart and proactive who can take initiative, problem-solve and work closely with a small and lovable team in order to make some amazing games. We are lean, growing and extremely ambitious and have numerous projects going on at once. We are looking for someone who can help us balance the day to day operations, optimize our workflow and set best practices as we scale.
• Running multiple concurrent projects with shared resources.
• Lead the project team to deliver on time, keep morale, identify issues and solve them Managing Jira and dashboards including burndown charts, estimations, and priorities.
• Refining and grooming tasks and backlogs
• Running daily stand-ups, sprint plannings, post mortems etc.
• Deploying and balancing resources and workload to optimize velocity and quality
• Creating studio transparency across the whole development cycle.
• At least 3 years of experience in software development project management with a preference for mobile gaming experience
• Amazing communication skills. Able to articulate issues, requirements and vision
• Ability to inspire teammates, motivate others and achieve team deadlines• Experience producing and releasing games
• Experience owning and running development processes (e.g. SCRUM)
• Experience with designing, planning and executing Product and Game roadmaps • Fluent in industry-standard management tools such as JIRA or similar
• Enjoy working closely with artists, game designers and developers
• Professional-level English and ability to work in the UKBenefits
• Competitive Salary plus options
• Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
• Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
• Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
• Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com