We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
Tripledot is looking for a world-class game designer that can join us on one of our new or existing games. The role will require you to work closely with all other disciplines to help analyze, articulate and refine the features which will get fed into the game’s roadmap. The role will require a combination of creativity and research and requires someone who has both a true passion for games and play as well as a keen interest in data, analysis and competitor intelligence. The ideal candidate should have a deep knowledge of the mobile game ecosystem specifically around the meta mechanics and game features which are currently dominating the market.
- Making our games more fun through better levels, better mechanics, better balancing and more holistic systems.
- Using real player data and user testing in order to improve and refine levels and mechanics to increase KPIs
- Using intuition, player data, and competitor analysis in order to create features and experiences which will delight the player.
- 3+ years of experience as a game/system designer at a mobile games studio
- Experience with level design and balancing and refinement through user testing
- Experience with economy and difficulty tuning and refinement based on real player data
- Well-versed with data visualization tools such as Looker and Tableau
- Powerful spreadsheet capabilities
- Jiujistsu like grip of the mobile games landscape, its trends and its key players.
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.