About the Company
Tripledot Fortune is a newly formed division of Tripledot Studios setup to design, build and launch mobile peer to peer games of skill. Tripledot Studios is a fast-growing independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. We have a people-first culture, matching the growth of our company with the growth of our staff.
About the Role
You will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager in the smooth operation of our finance function, developing our controls, processes and the essential foundations to support our continued growth and scalability, including the execution of regular finance and transactional activities and the preparation of financial reports for senior management.
A key part of your role will be to ensure the delivery of a first-class customer payment experience through the processing and supervision of day-to-day player payment transactions (deposits and withdrawals) in line with our finance and fraud prevention procedures; working closely with our third-party payment providers to achieve this.
- Working with the Finance Manager to deliver accurate financial reports which reconcile to our payment service provider balances and settlements.
- Reviewing and processing transactions in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Assisting in troubleshooting payment related issues when needed.
- Monitoring payment service provider statuses and priorities to ensure the delivery of a smooth customer payment experience.
- Following our KYC, AML and fraud prevention processes in the application of your responsibilities, and aiding in the development and implementation of the processes as a whole.
- Supporting the finance team in day to day financial operations including invoice processing and payments, weekly and month end reconciliations and reporting.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant financial and accounting standards and rules.
- Working closely with team members and other departments within the Company to ensure our financial activities are executed in a professional and ethical way.
- Experience of working within a finance environment, dealing with basic accounting and transactional activities.
- Experience working with third party payment providers (preferable).
- Experience working within the real money gambling or gaming industry (preferable).
- Experience of working within fraud prevention rules/practices (preferable).
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise and execute tasks effectively.
- Have a close attention to detail and an analytical mindset.
- Care in dealing with sensitive data.
- Ability to work independently and find solutions to problems.
- Performance driven and a strong team player.
- Effective communicator, comfortable working with teams across the business.
- Computer savvy with experience in using Excel (e.g. sum, if, pivots, lookups).
- Self-starter, able to design and implement new processes, not just work within existing ones.
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.