About Tripledot Studios
We are an independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About The Role
Tripledot Studios are looking for an experienced Data Scientist who is eager to build, define and push the boundaries of our analytics. Successful candidates will partner with product and marketing to assure that the most relevant data is identified, tracked, analysed and made into actionable insight across all our games. We currently capture 10,000+ data points per second (and growing fast!) so this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast-growing company and make a significant impact.
- Partner with Marketing and Product teams to define data products which will deliver actionable insight into our games (user acquisition, engagement and monetization)
- Develop and iterate on cutting-edge data pipelines and data models in production to ensure data integrity and efficiency
- Develop models, reporting, and dashboards using Looker
- Design and implement advanced statistical testing for specific problem-solving needs (e.g. multi-variant testing)
- Design, develop, and deliver predictive models to answer critical business and game questions
- Conduct proactive in-depth analysis and modelling to uncover hidden opportunities
BSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Physics, Engineering or other quantitative disciplines; Advanced degree is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in a Data Scientist or similar role performing quantitative, statistical analysis
- 2+ years’ experience using SQL, including complex queries from multiple data sources.
- 1+ years’ experience using statistical software such as Python or R to manage and/or analyse data
- Proficiency in statistics such as distributions, predictive modelling, data validation, statistical testing, and regression
- Strong team spirit
Experience creating and writing reports using Looker or similar
Experience within the mobile gaming industry
Knowledge of machine learning techniques such as Decision Forests, Data Mining, Clustering, and Classification
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com