About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Senior Data Engineer to join our best team!
- Build and support ETL pipelines
- Build and support Data Warehouse and Data Lake
- Build and support Data Models
- 3+ years of experience in Data Engineering
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Experience with 3rd-party APIs
- Experience with AWS
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
It will be a plus:
- Experience with Pandas
- Working experience with Airflow and Snowflake
- Competitive Salary
- Exchange of ideas and daily interaction with a strong team from different offices
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses and seminars
- Medical care program
- Sick days
- Exciting perks and team events
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.