About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Role
Tripledot is looking for an Agile Business Analyst to manage requirements and oversee the delivery of our existing and new games. The role will require someone intelligent, technical and able to manage complex requirements that span several stakeholders and systems.
- Working as part of a cross-functional delivery team of developers, testers, project managers and product managers. Analysing the requirements coming from product managers and designing new features that will address these requirements.
- Managing requirements for the new player-facing game features as well as the backend systems and interfaces that allow product managers to configure their games remotely.
- Creating a roadmap of game features and backend system features that reflect the priorities of the product managers and the wider business. Running regular prioritisation sessions to capture the changing priorities.
- Breaking complex requirements into smaller sets of deliverable features and working closely with the developers, testers and the wider delivery team to ensure timely and seamless delivery of these features.
- Scoping the work for the MVP and subsequent iterations.
- Creating epics and detailed user stories that are ready to be picked up by developers and testers. Working closely with the team throughout the delivery cycle to ensure timely and seamless delivery of the new features.
- Experience working as a business analyst or technical analyst in a cross-functional team using agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of agile principles.
- Experience facilitating requirement workshops and gathering detailed requirements.
- Experience scoping MVP and post-MVP iterations.
- Experience managing product backlogs and prioritization.
- Experience creating epics and detailed user stories.
- Experience creating UI mockups and wireframes using tools such as Balsamiq.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Understanding of APIs, client-server communication and data interchange formats such as JSON.
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.