About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games.
Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About Tripledot Barcelona
As part of our rapid growth, we are creating a new team in Barcelona. The Tripledot Barcelona team will take the lead on locally created titles, and participate in creating and improving our wider portfolio of titles. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a world-class team from the early days, and have an invaluable impact on the culture and the composition of the team.
About the Role
We are looking for a skilled Backend QA Engineer, who will be responsible for the quality of the product. You will have an important and pivotal role in the QA Team. The quality of your work will be seen by millions of players on a daily basis and have a huge impact on the success of our games.
- Full cycle of back-end system testing
- Analyze the system and test according to requirements
- Create and maintain documentation in TestRail and Confluence
- Check integration with the game client
- Collaborate with Product & Development teams
- actively participate in the development of the product and influence it
- Strong experience (3+ years) in API (REST) testing
- Experience in web testing
- You worked with Postman, Fiddler/Charles, Jenkins, Swagger
- B2+ level of English to communicate with managers and teams with an English background
- Good communication skills
- Private Health and Dental insurance
- Life and Critical Illness Cover
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Monthly meal and transport allowance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Yearly Learning and Development allowance for materials, courses, and seminars
- Regular company events and rewards
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.