About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Role
As ASO Manager at Tripledot Studios, you will lead the ASO (App Store Optimisation) efforts across all our global markets for all our products. You will contribute to developing and executing the ASO strategy of our games that will help us increase our visibility on the stores. You will have a holistic understanding of the algorithms that power the App Store and Google Play Store (keywords, screenshots, videos, icon, localisation etc.) – and you will contribute to our organic audience growth.
- Develop best in class ASO strategies across the App Store (Apple) and Google Play Store (Android)
- Work with localisation to ensure all our App Stores are effective
- Collaborate with the Creative Marketing team to create new assets for the App Stores
- Execute the best keyword optimisation strategies across all our games
- Monitor the performance & own the reporting function of our App Store marketing.
- Create & execute a strategic roadmap for A/B testing in all app stores
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure consistent and impactful custom app store pages and app store experiments.
- Independent creation and frequent refreshing of App Store metadata
- Understanding of the algorithms that power the App Store & Google Play Store
- Strong numerical skills
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ASO experience in other game/app products or agency is required.
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular company events and rewards
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.