About the Company
Tripledot Fortune is a newly formed division of Tripledot Studios set up to design, build and launch mobile peer-to-peer games of skill. Tripledot Studios is a fast-growing independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. We have a people-first culture, matching the growth of our company with the growth of our staff.
About the Role
You will manage the company’s operational teams and activities – own the Revenue and Retention KPIs, plan and execute monetization strategies that will motivate and encourage players to play and pay. The VP of Operations will drive the strategy across different player funnels and segmentation on all communication channels both in-game (Pop-Ups, Store, Inbox, etc.) and out of the game (Emails, Push Notification etc.) and exercise various monetization and retention strategies.
- Lead and manage the operational unit’s teams – Live Ops., Retention (CRM), Customer Support and VIPs – strategy and activity.
- Develop the company’s operational strategy and execution plan and bring it to reality.
- Monitor and manage the operational unit performance (KPI’s driven) and consistently optimize it.
- Working closely with the operational unit’s teams and other teams such as Creative, Product Owners, Tech and Data Science, in order to successfully execute the operational plan and activities.
- Develop the ongoing promotional routines in the game and out of the game and be in charge of its implementation through the campaign design, creative development, QA, and operational launch.
- Develop the ongoing customer management routines and interaction, implement it, monitor and improve it.
- The ideal candidate moves fast, is data-driven, player-oriented and looks to make an impact.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in the online gaming/gambling industry in a customer-oriented department such as an Operational Manager, Marketing Manager, CRM, Brand Manager or eCommerce Manager.
- Real Money or Social Casino experience is an asset
- Strong leadership skills.
- People person and team player.
- Strong analytical character and proven experience in a data-driven organization
- Self-driven and independent.
- Thrives in a high paced environment
- Hard worker.
- Organized and structured.
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com