About the Company
Tripledot Fortune is a newly formed division of Tripledot Studios set up to design, build and launch mobile peer to peer games of skill. Tripledot Studios is a fast-growing independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. We have a people-first culture, matching the growth of our company with the growth of our staff.
About the Role
As our new UX Designer, you will act as a bridge between product and art and as a key stakeholder of the best UX practices, design systems for our games and UX research initiatives. You will be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as we are just starting to develop our User Experience Team, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
- Drive UX excellence, design from scratch and own the high-level UX vision for the game, thinking holistically of how all the pieces fit together and consistently striving to exceed the highest quality standards across all the games in our portfolio.
- Own the UX process, integrating product, game design and art needs as well as producing excellent deliverables (such as flow diagrams, wireframes, etc.).
- Provide simple, intuitive & functional user experience solutions.
- Facilitate the creation of prototypes for internal and external playtesting.
- Use analytics to gain insights into player behaviour to help drive discussion, propose improvements, and steer product direction.
- Take the UX designs through the visual design process and be a hands-on visual designer.
You are experienced in qualitative methods such as focus groups, in-depth interviewing, and usability testing, experienced with designing and analyzing surveys, passionate about research and videogames, able to quickly prototype solutions and present them to the teams. You will also have:
- 2+ years experience designing mobile games UX (a focus on casual, mass-market games is a huge plus).
- Ability to understand the audiences of a game and describe their motivations and behaviours in an actionable way for the rest of the team.
- Extensive training in and knowledge of core UX principles, methods and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to partner across disciplines in order to achieve excellent UX results.
- Knowledge of standard UX design and prototyping tools, such as Figma, Principle and/or the Adobe suite.
- Hands-on designer experience in any one of the departments: static UI visual designs, Motion designs & Animations Or Technical art integration using Unity game engine.
- Ability to align around product KPI goals in order to translate them into actionable designs.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com