Are you one of those rare people who enjoy doing things which are both creative and analytical? Do you thrive in a fast paced startup environment where you have to do a bit of everything? Are you passionate about mobile marketing and user acquisition? How about working closely with an experienced games team?
If so, we should definitely hang out more, like every day, in our office.
About the Studio
Tripledot is an exciting and vibrant mobile games studio located in London and Minsk. It was founded by industry veterans who have worked in some of the world’s top mobile game studios such as King, Peak Games and Product Madness. The philosophy is always ‘people first’, which refers to the players just as much as the people making the games. We believe that when people love what they do, what they do is loved by others.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for User Acquisition for our mobile games. You will help deploy a large budget across a variety of acquisition channels, including Facebook and Google. You will work closely with our Creative and Analytics team to come up with new ideas, fast iterations and constantly fine tune the performance of our marketing effort.
A successful candidate should have:
- At least one year managing user acquisition campaigns
- Experience with Excel functions (V-lookup, Pivot Tables, etc…)
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Analytical and metric driven
- Understanding of ASO
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast pace environment.
- Available and eligible to work in London
- Professional Level English
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@TripledotStudios.com