About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and, most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
At Tripledot you will operate in an open and collaborative environment, where artists take full creative ownership over upcoming projects, be it new features or completely new games. Are you an experienced artist who loves working with information hierarchy, fonts, icons, and graphics? Can you transfer both players’ and businesses’ needs into beautiful user interfaces and define the game’s visual style? Can you create beautiful, high-quality art? Do you have strong opinions on which games look good, and why? Can you understand the needs of specific player demographics? If so, we’re the team for you.
- Create initial UX flow diagrams, guided by a game design document.
- Design and develop an appropriate visual style for the project, with player demographics in mind.
- Create the user interface (UI) with UX best practices in mind.
- Lead design discussions with the wider team to ensure alignment with the product vision.
- Implement designs into Unity, assisted by the in-house technical art team.
- Prepare briefs and art direct external studios when necessary.
- Champion art and design within the teams and projects you are involved in.
We are looking for an experienced Artist who can ensure the quality of our games will stand out in the competitive mobile games market. We value artists who have a range of skills as there will be many opportunities to use them throughout the game development process.
- A portfolio of previous mobile game experience, showcasing industry-leading artwork and projects.
- Proven experience working on at least one large released mobile game will be beneficial.
- Understanding of the mobile games market, its design styles, and trends; how a blockbuster game needs to look, and why.
- The ability to draw from references within, and outside of the games industry.
- An eagerness to learn, get hands-on with the game engine, and help improve our workflow.
- Professional-level English.
- Competitive salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights, and a PS5 for Christmas
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status, or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com