About the Company
We’re an independent and well-funded mobile games studio headquartered in London. We were founded by a team of veterans from some of the biggest names in games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our thing is combining creativity and science, with a little business know-how, to make games that can be enjoyed by everyone. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others.
The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
As a growing studio, we are looking for an exceptional technical project manager to join our team in London and lead the development of new capabilities across multiple products, with multiple teams, that serve our Product, Live ops, User acquisition and Monetisation departments. For this role we are looking for a sharp, technical, and agile candidate who can manage projects that span several stakeholders and systems across different business units. A seasoned and experienced project manager who’s also tech savvy. Someone fun, smart and proactive who can take initiative, problem-solve and work closely with the development team. We are growing, extremely ambitious and have numerous projects going on at once. We are looking for someone who can help us balance the day to day operations, optimise our workflow and set best practices as we scale.
- Running multiple concurrent projects with a span of stakeholders
- Managing Jira and dashboards including burndown charts, estimations, and priorities
- Refining and grooming tasks and backlogs
- Running daily stand-ups, sprint plannings, post-mortems etc.
- Deploying and balancing resources and workload to optimize velocity and quality
- Synchronising with other projects and managing the customer-provider relations internally
- Creating transparency across the whole development cycle. Forecasting and reporting progress and goals.
- Amazing communication skills. Able to articulate issues, requirements and vision
- Ability to inspire teammates, motivate others and achieve team deadlines
- A minimum of 2 years Experience managing full stack projects with a variety of technologies
- A minimum of 2 years Experience owning and running development processes using Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Fluent in industry-standard management tools such as JIRA or similar
- Leadership qualities
- Professional-level English and ability to work in the UK
- Background as developer or QA
- Experience working for a mobile games studio or a mobile app company
- Experience managing projects with a significant Data practice
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and a PS5 for Christmas
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com