About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness.
About the Role
Tripledot is looking for a Technical Product Manager to manage requirements and oversee the delivery of new capabilities across multiple products that serve our user acquisition and monetisation teams. For this role, we are looking for a sharp, technical, and agile candidate who can manage complex requirements that span several stakeholders and systems across different business units.
- Coordinating with product, marketing, tech and data stakeholders to create and own the roadmap of our internal marketing and data tools. Analysing the needs of the business and designing new products and features that will address these needs.
- Being on top of the changing priorities and making sure the roadmap is adapted to deliver what is the highest priority.
- Breaking complex requirements into smaller sets of deliverable features and working closely with the developers, testers, data scientists, and the wider delivery team to ensure timely and seamless delivery of these features.
- Be the in-house expert of the third-party marketing tools we use and create action plans for how we can best utilise them. Facilitate ‘buy or build’ conversations.
- Building strong working relationships with third-party stakeholders to enable open communication channels that will ensure we make the best use of their products and services.
- Building roadmaps, prioritising features and products in cooperation with the different stakeholders
- Substantial work experience as a technical product manager, technical business analyst or similar role.
- Background in software development or testing.
- Experience facilitating requirement workshops and gathering detailed requirements.
- Experience conducting MVP scoping and managing fast-paced, incremental delivery.
- Understanding of agile principles and prior experience working in cross-functional delivery teams.
- Experience creating epics and detailed user stories.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Deep understanding of ad networks, ad mediation platforms and mobile attribution platforms available in the market.
- Substantial experience working for a mobile games studio or a mobile app company.
- Experience delivering products running data science models.
- Knowledge of relational data schemas and SQL.
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and a PS5 for Christmas
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com