About the Studio
We are an independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
As Social Media Manager at Tripledot Studios, you will be responsible for the strategic development and ongoing operational management of social and community channels for our mobile games.
You will contribute to developing the social media strategy of the company that will help us make the most of our players’ engagement. You will have a holistic understanding of the dynamic landscape of established and emerging social media channels (channel strategy, content strategy, technology platforms and tools) – and you will analyse audiences’ interactions to build a roadmap to capitalize on brand opportunities.
You will be the players’ voice in the company – reporting to executives the key sentiments of our audience and proposed action items. You also will play a pivotal role in establishing our influencer marketing presence, working closely with influencers and influencer marketing agencies to grow our games’ reach.
- Execute and own the Social Media Marketing, Community strategy, Influencer Marketing Strategy
- Build, execute and maintain player messaging and engagement strategies and campaigns on key platforms
- Regular reporting to the wider organisation on current community trends and sentiment
- Monitor social trends and incorporate findings into planned campaigns and initiatives
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure consistent and impactful campaign execution
- Act on behalf of our players and bring their voice into studio team meetings and discussions
- Independent creation and successful execution of community-focused marketing campaigns
- Experience in moderating community discussions with large active communities, including the creation of style guides, tone, response strategies
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Community Management, Social Media Management experience is a big plus!
- Gaming experience is a big plus!
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and a PS5 for Christmas
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to jobs@Tripledotstudios.com