About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
As our new Senior UX Designer / Researcher you will act as a bridge between product and art and as a key stakeholder of the best UX practices, design systems for our games and UX research initiatives.
You will be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as we are just starting to develop our User Experience Team, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Design from scratch and conduct qualitative studies (usability studies, click-tests etc.), analyze data, and share findings in a clear way with the teams
- Build, promote and maintain Design Systems with the help of our game teams
- Actively participate in cross-functional team discussions to identify UX issues
- Define research strategy and manage multiple projects across a variety of methodologies
- Use your creativity to determine the best method for each study, gathering insights from relevant audiences.
- Maintain ongoing research initiatives including projects with external research vendors
- Work cross-functionally with art, product and leadership
You are experienced in qualitative methods such as focus groups, in-depth interviewing, and usability testing, experienced with designing and analyzing surveys, passionate about research and videogames, able to quickly prototype solutions and present them to the teams.
- 4+ years in a UX role, preferably in the game industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in Figma, Photoshop and/or any other prototyping tools
- Experience with qualitative research methods
- Experience with quantitative research methods
- Ability to present clear results
- Problem-solving skills, you strive to find ways to overcome problems before they arise
- Ability to ask and answer meaningful and impactful questions
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and a PS5 for Christmas
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com