We are an independent and well-funded mobile games studio based in London and Minsk. We were founded by a team of veterans from some of the biggest names in games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our passion is combining creativity and science, with a little business know-how, to make games that can be enjoyed by everyone. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others.
Tripledot is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
Tripledot is looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join the Product team and oversee the entire platform and core tech operation which is expanding to support deeper existing and upcoming games. The Role will require someone intelligent, technical and diligent who will be able to best scope, plan and produce systems and tools which will be used across various titles, departments and studios. The role will require understanding data architecture and interdependencies between various systems such as personalisation, performance and game configuration.
- Coordinating with Product Managers, Platform Team and Delivery Team to own the pipeline and roadmap of the internal tools
- Gather requirements and use cases from the business in order to define a solution which best suits many different stakeholders
- Work closely with Business Analysts to make sure the tools are built in a consistent way following best practices from both a technical and a usability perspective
- Coordinate with other teams to define integrations and rollouts of the tools
- Work closely with stakeholders to measure how the tools are being used and where they can be improved and refined
- Amazing communication skills. Able to articulate complex issues, requirements and vision
- Strong understanding of the relationship between Data Structure and System Architecture to tools and operations
- Experience with designing, planning and executing roadmaps for internal and external tools, experience in games is a huge plus.
- Fluent in industry-standard management tools such as JIRA or similar
- Passionate about collaborating with other project managers, artists, game designers and developers
- Professional-level English and ability to work in the UK
- At least 5 years experience scoping and rolling out internals tools
- Background in software development
- Applicants will be required to complete a take-home and/or in-studio challenge.
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and a PS5 for Christmas
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com