About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Role
We are looking for a Lead Business Intelligence Analyst to join our London office. As a member of the central Data Science team, you will develop and maintain the Looker dashboards and reports that display major company-wide metrics – design the logic to calculate the metrics and the underlying aggregate tables.
- Understand the business users’ needs and context. Create the business-facing documentation on the metrics.
- Have a good understanding of the baselines and trends of these key metrics. Be proactive in suggesting improvements.
- Have a good understanding of the data sources and be able to communicate their limitations and nuances to the business.
- Work with the business and Data Engineering team to identify, evaluate and incorporate new data sources into the metrics tables.
- Conduct investigations into irregularities in the metrics, as well as questions that are of strategic importance that require data from multiple sources to answer.
- Define and document BI best practices and conventions. Guide business areas and Data Science teams to ensure consistency across the business and avoid duplication.
- Design a BI strategy and processes to help the business to get timely access to data, while ensuring data quality and consistency. e.g. Agreeing processes for peer reviews. Input into designing and implementing company-wide data governance, data integrity and privacy / ACL policies and processes.
- Working with the Data Engineering team, continually improve dashboard performance and accuracy.
- Extensive experience building out reports within Looker.
- Experience in a senior Reporting & BI role, delivering and maintaining metrics and dashboards across various teams.
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulous approach to organising code, data, dashboards and documentation.
- A sophisticated approach to navigating organisations and relationships.
- Skilled at explaining difficult concepts to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Proficiency in one or more programming/scripting languages useful (e.g. Python, R, Matlab)
- Proficiency in Looker APIs
- Experience in a mobile app / ad tech / gaming company
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.