About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Animator who understands game production and who is very passionate about mobile games. You will be working alongside the Game and Technical Art teams to create high-quality animations for UI, character, and environment as well as VFX. You will be working closely under the guidance of the Lead Artist to ensure that our games are full of life and energy You will join the team at a crucial time for the studio as we are just starting to develop our animation team, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Creating high-quality UI, character, and environmental animations using Spine and Unity
- Creating high-quality and performant particle effects in Unity
- Great attention to detail, animation timing, easing etc…
- Work with the Lead Artist and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure the animation works as intended in the game.
- Comfortable working with various game styles: Isometric, side view, top-down etc…
- Supporting and mentoring game artists on animation issues.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies.
- 4+ years as an Animator or Game Artist within Videogames industry
- Extensive Spine and Unity Experience
- Excellent understanding of animation implementation in Unity
- Deep understanding of animation principles
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with 3D Animation is a Big Bonus
- An outstanding portfolio showing a variety of UI, characters, environment animations and VFX
- Competitive salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and a PS5 for Christmas
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@tripledot.com