About the Company
Tripledot Fortune is a newly formed and growing division of Tripledot Studios, set up to design, build and launch mobile peer to peer games of skill. Tripledot Studios is a fast growing independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from the biggest names in mobile gaming, such as King, Peak Games, Facebook and Product Madness.
We have a people-first culture, matching the growth of our company with the growth of our people. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others.
About the Role
As a growing studio, we are looking for an exceptional project manager to join our team in London. Someone fun, smart and proactive who can take initiative, problem-solve and work closely with a small and lovable team in order to make some amazing games. We are lean, growing and extremely ambitious and have numerous projects going on at once. We are looking for someone who can help us balance the day to day operations, optimise our workflow and set best practices as we scale. Key responsibilities will include:
- Running multiple concurrent projects with shared resources.
- Managing Jira and dashboards including burndown charts, estimations, and priorities.
- Refining and grooming tasks and backlogs
- Running daily stand-ups, sprint plannings, post mortems etc..
- Deploying and balancing resources and workload to optimize velocity and quality
- Creating studio transparency across the whole development cycle.
- Amazing communication skills. Able to articulate issues, requirements and vision
- Ability to inspire teammates, motivate others and achieve team deadlines
- Experience producing and releasing games
- Experience owning and running development processes (e.g. SCRUM)
- Experience with designing, planning and executing Product and Game roadmaps
- Fluent in industry-standard management tools such as JIRA or similar
- Enjoy working closely with artists, game designers and developers
- Professional-level English and ability to work in the UK
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars.
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- Private Health and Dental insurance.
- Regular company events and rewards
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com