About the Company
Tripledot Fortune is a newly formed and growing division of Tripledot Studios, set up to design, build and launch mobile peer to peer games of skill. Tripledot Studios is a fast growing independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from the biggest names in mobile gaming, such as King, Peak Games, Facebook and Product Madness.
We have a people-first culture, matching the growth of our company with the growth of our people. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others.
About the Role
We are looking for a person with a CEO like mindset for a Product Manager role (AKA Game CEO in our work culture) to join our team in London/Poland.
The role requires having a holistic view of the entire app, including vision, strategy, Roadmap, monetization, live operations, analytics.
You will be using real-time data, industry trends and experience to have a firm grasp of your product KPIs and understand your players and their journeys. You will be expected to deep dive into spreadsheets and analytics dashboards to support your hunches to make rational product decisions to drive growth.
You’ll work with project managers, artists and developers to define roadmaps and execute on the teams’ combined vision.
You will also be expected to build strong partnerships and work closely with the UA, Monetization, Live operations and Data Science teams to identify opportunities, tackle issues to make your game a commercial success.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner, preferably on a live product in the in F2P mobile, social casino or skill-based real money games.
- Must be a master of at least one of game design etc Game design, Analytics, Game artist, Programming or Game Economy/Statistics.
- Hands on experience with designing product features, writing specifications with wireframes and clear instructions.
- Experience leading a team of developers and analysts from product conception through execution to a live product.
- Experience with various monetization models such as in-app purchases, Real money or ad-based monetization.
- A proven and exceptional analytical thinker who can dive deep into details as well as command a holistic view of a product.
- Experience with conceptualising, executing, and analysing AB tests on live products
- Experience with Live-operations
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships. Preparing and presenting findings and insights to key stakeholders and team members.
- Experience creating KPI dashboards and retrieving data to drive product and process decisions.
- Incredible communication skills with an ability to inspire and rally teams to a common goal.
- Passion for mobile games.
Good to have
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Looker and Tableau Experience with data languages such as Python, Matlab, SQL, and R.
- Mathematical background & experience using statistical models for building LTV projections. Experience with user acquisition such as performance marketing and campaigns.
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars.
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- Private Health and Dental insurance.
- Regular company events and rewards
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com