About the Company
Tripledot Fortune is a newly formed division of Tripledot Studios set up to design, build and launch mobile peer to peer games of skill. Tripledot Studios is a fast-growing independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. We have a people-first culture, matching the growth of our company with the growth of our staff.
About the Role
We are looking for a smart and motivated Product Analyst to join our team in London/Poland.
you will have the responsibility to deliver insightful analyses and recommendations that answer a game’s most complex and challenging questions. You will be using real time data, industry trends, your wits and experience to help in:
- making product decisions,
- refine these decisions through iteration to deliver expected results
You should be a business-savvy and analytics powerhouse capable of digging into terabytes of player, revenue, marketing and game data to understand user behavior and player experience.
- Analyze large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions.
- Own the insights to drive the needle moving improvements by working with Product, live operations, data engineering, user acquisition & tech departments.
- Develop frameworks, models, and tools to ensure data influences decisions at all levels.
- Create clear and systematic dashboards for easy access to data in visual forms.
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from mobile / game data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps
- Present your findings to cross functional team members in a presentation setting.
- 2+ years experience at a top-tier mobile gaming companies, online casino games, or firm in a analysis, scientific, research or consulting role
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, high attention to detail, hard-working and a good business intuition are musts!
- Methodical and logical approach to solving problems
- Working knowledge of SQL and comfort working in large data sets – exposure with BigQuery and/or Looker a plus
- Python/R experience is a plus
- B.S. (graduate degree a plus) from a top institution in a quantitative or scientific field (Math/Stats, Economics, CS, Engineering, Physics, Psychology or similar)
- A love or strong desire to work with mobile / games
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars.
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- Private Health and Dental insurance.
- Regular company events and rewards
Applicants will be required to complete a take-home and/or in-studio challenge.
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com