About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About Tripledot Barcelona
As part of our rapid growth, we are creating a new team in Barcelona. The Tripledot Barcelona team will take the lead on locally created titles, and participate in creating and improving our wider portfolio of titles. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a world-class team from the early days, and have an invaluable impact on the culture and the composition of the team.
About the Role
We are looking for a smart and hungry Product Analyst to join our team. True to the company’s philosophy, this role will be a combination of art, science, and business.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Producers, and Data Scientists to define roadmaps and execute on the teams’ combined vision.
- Use real-time data, industry trends, your wits and experience to make product decisions.
- Come up with engagement, UA and monetization hypotheses, and design and execute experiments to validate them.
- Work closely with the UA, Monetization and Data Science teams to identify opportunities and constantly iterate to improve the game.
- Create game dashboards and track KPIs against goals.
- Deep dive into spreadsheets and analytics tools to support product decisions.
- Understand your players and their journey
- Strong analytical thinker, able to deep dive into details as well as command a holistic view of a product.
- Experience reading and creating dashboards in order to gain a better understanding of a product.
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Looker, Tableau, and Excel and solid SQL capabilities.
- Ability to make decisions on product roadmaps, features & strategies based on data, market trends & experience.
- Incredible communication skills, ability to articulate complicated data concisely and ask the right questions to understand requirements.
- Eligible to work in Spain.
- Professional-level English.
- Phantom Shares.
- Private Health and Dental insurance.
- Life and Critical Illness Cover.
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- Monthly meal and transport allowance.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Yearly Learning and Development allowance for materials, courses, and seminars.
- Regular TDS perks such as home-delivered cocktails, game nights, TDS merchandising, and a PS5 for Christmas.
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com