Job type: Permanent
Job status: Full time
About the Studio:
Tripledot is an exciting and vibrant mobile games studio located in London and Minsk. It was founded by industry veterans who have worked in some of the world’s top mobile game studios such as King, Peak Games, and Product Madness. The philosophy is always ‘people first’, which refers to the players just as much as the people making the games. We believe that when people love what they do, what they do is loved by others.
You are a strong analytical and technical person who is also able to problem solve creatively and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment. You’re passionate about building best in class sophisticated processes. You are able to both see the big picture as well as be extremely detailed oriented. You’re the kind of person who wants to understand the “why” not just the “what”.
About the Role:
We are looking for a rockstar Monetisation Manager to join our London Office. In this role you will work closely with the Product and UA teams in order to improve our games’ monetisation. The role includes:
- Responsibility for overseeing revenues in the millions and impressions in the hundreds of millions
- Working closely with all of our 3rd party partners including ad-networks, mediation tools, various demand-side partners, etc.
- Defining, building and refining waterfalls and priorities and placements
- Deep diving into the game data in order to make informed decisions about monetization strategies
- Constantly improving and growing the operation
- Competitive Salary
A successful candidate should have:
- Familiarity with, and passion for the mobile games industry
- Experience working in a leading mobile game publisher
- Experience managing a waterfall comprising of several mobile ad-networks & demand side partners, with more than 500 million monthly impressions & $1M per month in revenue
- Experience with, and understanding of the pros and cons of various mediation platforms.
- Experience with growing and scaling a monetisation operation
- Extremely analytical and metric driven
- Deep technical understanding of the Ad-Tech world
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Professional Level English and ideally a second European language
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com