About the Studio
Tripledot is an exciting and vibrant mobile games studio located in London and Minsk. It was founded by industry veterans who have worked in some of the world’s top mobile game studios such as King, Peak Games, and Product Madness. The philosophy is always ‘people first’, which refers to the players just as much as the people making the games. We believe that when people love what they do, what they do is loved by others.
You are a strong analytical and technical person who is also able to problem solve creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’re passionate about building best in class sophisticated processes. You are able to both see the big picture as well as be extremely detailed oriented. You’re the kind of person who wants to understand the “why” not just the “what”.
About the Role
We are looking for a rockstar Marketing Manager to join our London Office. In this role, you will work closely with the Product and Monetisation teams in order to improve our games’ monetisation. The role includes responsibility for
- Optimizing marketing spend in the millions and impressions in the hundreds of millions
- Develop our marketing technology with a focus on analytics and automation
- Working closely with our 3rd party partners including ad-networks, mediation tools, various supply-side partners etc.
- Deep diving into the game data in order to make informed decisions about user acquisition strategies
- Constantly improving and growing our operation
A successful candidate should have
- Analytical and metric-driven
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast pace environment.
- Available and eligible to work in London
- Experience with digital advertising – big plus!
- Optimising marketing spend in the millions and impressions in the hundreds of millions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org