Job type: Permanent
Job status: Full time
About the Studio:
Tripledot is an exciting and vibrant mobile games studio located in London and Minsk. It was founded by industry veterans who have worked in some of the world’s top mobile game studios such as King, Peak Games, and Product Madness. The philosophy is always ‘people first’, which refers to the players just as much as the people making the games. We believe that when people love what they do, what they do is loved by others.
You are a strong analytical and technical person who is also able to problem solve creatively and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment. You’re passionate about building best in class sophisticated processes. You are able to both see the big picture as well as be extremely detailed oriented. You’re the kind of person who wants to understand the “why” not just the “what”.
About the Role:
We are looking for a rockstar Marketing Analyst to join our London Office. In this role you will work closely with the Product and UA teams in order to improve our games’ monetisation.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Optimizing revenues in the millions and impressions in the hundreds of millions
- Developing our marketing technology with a focus on analytics and automation
- Working closely with our 3rd party partners including ad-networks, mediation tools, various supply-side partners
- Deep diving into the game data in order to make informed decisions about monetization strategies
- Constantly improving and growing our operation
A successful candidate should be:
- Analytical and metric driven
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Able to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Available and eligible to work in London
- Experience with digital advertising – big plus!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org