About Live Play:
Having recently joined forces with the rapidly growing mobile games studio, Tripledot Studios, Live Play Mobile is disrupting social gaming with a new type of mobile experience. Following Tripledot’s recent valuation at $1.4B, Live Play Mobile is excited to join them in the next stage of growth, something that YOU can be part of!
Join a team of people with unrivalled experience, spanning decades in both the mobile games and television industries. Our team of stellar game designers, top-tier software engineers and leading gaming veterans have combined the latest live video streaming technology and first-rate social features to create a mobile entertainment experience like no other. Sitting at the intersection between gaming and television, we aim to enrich our players’ lives with real human interaction as the frontrunner of live-hosted gaming on mobile, bringing world-class broadcast entertainment to the palm of your hand, 24/7.
- Run daily promotion routines alongside long-term planning to maximize player engagement and revenue
- Plan and execute in-game events. Monitor and analyze their impact on game KPI’s
- Manage the event/promotions schedule, identify potential issues or obstacles, raise flags and find the best ways to approach them
- Ensure the quality and uniformity of the content being deployed
- Work directly with the Product Owner to prioritize resources for tools needed to refine, automate and optimize the execution of in-game events, sales, promotions, etc.
- Collaborate with game designers on new features and experiences which will enhance the player experience and player LTV
- Be in constant awareness of our KPIs and find creative solutions for meeting and exceeding them
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 2+ years of work experience in an online gaming company (Relevant experience may include In-Game Monetization Manager, Product Manager, Marketing Manager etc
- Understands the game’s KPIs, business values, curious and insightful
- Experienced working on project management tools, such as JIRA
- A strong interest in gaming
- Work experience in a LiveOps-driven environment
- Familiarity with free-to-play game economy and/or pricing
- Professional and personal development
- A high-paced, energetic, startup work environment with no bureaucracy
- A flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- We provide access to an independent tax accountant
- Ability to have an impact on the final product
- Opportunity to collaborate with international colleagues on a daily basis
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com