About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness.
About the Role
The LiveOps Specialist will be the LiveOps Manager’s right hand and work to execute the different monetization strategies that will motivate and encourage players to play and pay.
As a LiveOps Specialist, you will implement the strategy across all communication channels both in-game (Pop-Ups, Store, Inbox) and out of the game (Emails, Push Notifications).
You will work closely with the Creative Team, Operations Team, Product Owners, and Data Science team.
As a LiveOps Specialist, you will manage day-to-day operations from end to end, QA and coordination, of both Monetization and technical requests in order to drive performance. You will create A/B tests across different channels to optimize campaign performance.
You will be creating ongoing CRM activities to drive retention and engagement and work across different player segments in order to increase engagement.
- At least 1 year of experience in a technical role, such as Ops / QA in an online environment
- A structural approach to data with strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills. Ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions
- Proven experience in performing A/B tests
- Strong English written/ verbal communication skills
- Highly attentive to details, thorough, responsible, and punctual
- A people person, leader, positive, initiator, curious, independent, hard worker, and a quick learner
- Strong technical skills, ability to learn and operate multiple applications. Strong problem solving/ troubleshooting skills
- Basic Excel proficiency- Must
- Previous experience in Mobile QA- Huge advantage
- Proven experience in Email and/or Push Notification campaigns – strong advantage
- SQL proficiency- Advantage
- Personal gaming background – an advantage
- Previous experience in CRM- Advantage
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status, or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com