About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness.
About the Role
The LiveOps Manager will own the Revenue, DAU and Retention KPIs, and plan and execute monetization strategies that will motivate and encourage players to play and pay. This role will focus on our Fortune team project that will involve virtual and real money gaming.
As a LiveOps Manager, you will drive the strategy across all communication channels both in-game (Pop-Ups, Store, Inbox) and out of the game (Emails, Push Notifications) and exercise various pricing strategies.
You will develop the daily promotional routines in the game and be in charge of its implementation through the campaign design, creative development, QA, and operational launch. You will monitor its performance and react accordingly and analyze it, all while working closely with the Creative Team, Operations Team, Product Owners, and Data Science team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the game’s ad-hoc activities, including A/B tests, LiveOps, and ongoing CRM activities, and for the coordination between teams to bring them all to life. The ideal candidate moves fast, is data-driven, player-oriented, and looks to make an impact.
- At least 3 years of experience as Marketing Manager, CRM, Brand Manager, Trade Marketing, Ecommerce Manager (in the online industry- an advantage).
- A structural approach to data with strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills. Ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions
- Proven experience in performing A/B tests
- Strong English written/ verbal communication skills
- Highly attentive to details, thorough, responsible, and punctual
- A people person, leader, self-driven, positive, initiator, curious, independent, and a quick learner
- Strong technical skills, ability to learn and operate multiple applications. Strong problem solving/ troubleshooting skills
- Managerial experience – strong advantage
- Advanced Excel and/or Data Visualization tools – strong advantage
- Proven experience in Email and/or Push Notification campaigns – strong advantage
- SQL proficiency- Advantage
- Personal gaming background – an advantage
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status, or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com