About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness.
You are a strong analytical and technical person who is also able to problem solve creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’re passionate about building best in class sophisticated processes. You are able to see the big picture as well as be extremely detail-oriented. You’re the kind of person who wants to understand the “why” not just the “what”.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Graduate to join our London Office. In this role, you will work closely with the Product and Marketing teams in order to improve our games’ acquisition strategy. The role includes responsibility for:
- A structural approach to data with strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills. Ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions
- Develop our LiveOps technology with a focus on analytics and automation
- You will support the implementation of the LiveOps strategy across all communication channels both in-game (Pop-Ups, Store, Inbox) and out of the game (Emails, Push Notifications).
- You will work closely with the Creative Team, Operations Team, Product Owners, and Data Science team.
- Constantly improving and growing our operation A successful candidate should have
- Analytical and metric-driven
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Creative and user-oriented
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Available and eligible to work in London
- Experience with digital advertising – big plus!
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular company events and rewards
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com