About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About Tripledot Barcelona
As part of our rapid growth, we are creating a new team in Barcelona. The Tripledot Barcelona team will take the lead on locally created titles, and participate in creating and improving our wider portfolio of titles. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a world-class team from the early days, and have an invaluable impact on the culture and the composition of the team.
About the Role
You would build and lead the Tripledot Barcelona Unity development team to create 2D and 3D mobile game titles. As Lead you would be the expert on Unity, optimising performance, defining code architecture, tools and systems as well as mentoring and managing the development team, coordinating QA processes and working with Product Managers to prototype new titles.
- Lead and develop the Unity development team.
- Mentor team members.
- Develop new titles and features and support live operations.
- Optimise game performance – look after frame rate and memory use.
- Design and plan architecture, and implement code.
- Explore new technical solutions and tools for the team.
- Be a leading contributor to prototyping and design discussions from an early stage.
- Several years’ experience growing and managing Unity Development teams in the mobile games industry.
- Experience mentoring team members.
- Experience interviewing and networking to build a strong team.
- Full life-cycle experience on mobile game development and live operations, ideally in F2P titles.
- Extensive experience working with the Unity engine and C#.
- Experience developing mobile games for iOS and Android.
- Knowledge of UI and Unity graphics pipeline.
- Good understanding of Object-oriented design principles and patterns.
- Experience with Git or other source control systems.
- Eligible to work in Spain.
- Professional-level English.
- Phantom Shares.
- Private Health and Dental insurance.
- Life and Critical Illness cover.
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- Monthly meal and transport allowance.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Yearly Learning and Development allowance for materials, courses, and seminars.
- Regular TDS perks such as home-delivered cocktails, game nights, TDS merchandising, and a PS5 for Christmas.
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com