Junior Artist/Editor Contractor Brief
Are you looking to get your foot in the door of the games industry? Do you have some mad photoshop skills which you are looking to put to good use? Are you able to use web/blog tools to upload new content and edit text? If so we should definitely hang out more, like every day, in our office.
About the Studio
Tripledot is an exciting and vibrant mobile games studio located in London and Minsk. It was founded by industry veterans who have worked in some of the world’s top mobile game studios such as King, Peak Games and Product Madness. The philosophy is always ‘people first’, which refers to the players just as much as the people making the games. We believe that when people love what they do, what they do is loved by others.
About the Role
In this Role you will work closely with content creators, artists and game designers to continuously contribute to an upcoming game. You will need to wear multiple hats, figuratively speaking (of course you can also physically wear multiple hats if you so choose), at times creating compelling photoshop compositions from stock images based on specific descriptions and at other times editing and uploading content to our internal game engine. You will be required to juggle many small tasks and exhibit creativity, responsibility and great communication skills.
A successful candidate should have:
- A portfolio demonstrating experience with Photoshop, specifically photo-editing and compositing
- A great understanding of composition, lighting and mood
- Experience with website/blog maintenance
- Eagerness to learn and rise to new challenges
- A passion for games
- Ability to produce great work to a deadline
- Ability to appreciate, absorb and implement feedback quickly
- Ability to estimate tasks and manage a varied workload
- Professional level English and an appreciation for great storytelling
Please no recruiters.
The Tripledot Team.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@TripledotStudios.com