We are an independent and well-funded mobile games studio based in London and Minsk. We were founded by a team of veterans from some of the biggest names in games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our passion is combining creativity and science, with a little business know-how, to make games that can be enjoyed by everyone. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others.
Tripledot is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About the Role
As we scale the studio we’re looking for an exceptional individual to help lead our team of talented Project Managers and Business Analysts. In this role, you will work closely with the delivery team as well as other department heads to ensure smooth day to day operations across multiple studios and multiple locations.
You will coordinate resources between projects and implement best practices across the departments.
You will understand the high-level business requirements, be able to best translate those into accurate roadmaps and finally ensure that, as a studio, we deliver on these without compromising on time or quality.
- Coordinating between Project Managers running multiple concurrent projects with shared teams
- Champion and Implementing best practices across the Delivery team and the entire studio around process and delivery
- Oversee the studio roadmap and release schedule.
- Coordinating between external products (games) and internal tools and systems
- Collecting requirements from multiple departments, games and studios in order to orchestrate company wide solutions
- Amazing communication skills. Able to articulate complex issues, requirements and vision
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams and colleagues
- Experience producing and releasing multiple games and rolling out internals tools
- Experience owning, running and implementing development processes (e.g. SCRUM)
- Experience with scaled agile e.g. SAFe/Nexus or similar
- Experience with designing, planning and executing Product and Game roadmaps
- Fluent in industry-standard management tools such as JIRA or similar
- Enjoy working closely with other project managers, artists, game designers and developers
- Professional-level English and ability to work in the UK
- At least 10 years experience delivering B2C products, part of which in the mobile games industry
- At least 3 years experience running a Production/Delivery Team and mentoring Project Managers
- Applicants will be required to complete a take-home and/or in-studio challenge
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and a PS5 for Christmas
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com