Job type: Permanent
Job status: Full time
Seniority Level: Mid – Senior
ABOUT TRIPLEDOT STUDIOS
This company is an exciting and vibrant mobile games studio located in London and Minsk. It was founded by industry veterans who have worked in some of the world’s top mobile game studios such as King, Peak Games and Product Madness. The philosophy is always ‘people first’, which refers to the players just as much as the people making the games. We believe that when people love what they do, what they do is loved by others.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Tripledot Studios are looking for an experienced Data Scientist who is eager to create and lead a new team, out of our central London office. Successful candidates will partner with product and marketing to assure that the most relevant data is identified, tracked, analyzed and made into actionable insight across all our games. We currently capture 10,000+ data points per second (and growing fast!!) so this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast-growing company and make a significant impact.
- Partner with Marketing and Product teams to define data products which will deliver actionable insight into our games (user acquisition, engagement and monetization).
- Develop and iterate on cutting-edge data pipelines and data models in production to ensure data integrity and efficiency.
- Product owner and manager of data products, including our visualization tool Looker.
- Design and implement advanced statistical testing for specific problem-solving needs (e.g. multi-variant testing)
- Design, develop, and deliver predictive models to answer critical business and game questions.
- Conduct proactive in-depth analysis and modelling to uncover hidden opportunities. Identify and lead analytic experiments aligned with long-term strategic initiatives.
- Create a competitive advantage in data
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Analyst, Financial Analyst, Data Scientist or similar role performing quantitative, statistical or financial analysis
- 3+ years’ experience using SQL, including complex queries from multiple data sources.
- 2+ years’ experience creating and writing reports using Looker or a similar
- 1+ years’ experience using Python to manage and/or analyse data
- Proficiency in statistics such as distributions, predictive modelling, data validation, statistical testing, and regression.
- Strong team spirit.
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Physics, Engineering or other quantitative disciplines; Advanced degree is a plus
- Experience with R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab or other statistical modelling packages
- Experience within the mobile gaming industry.
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques such as Decision Forests, Data Mining, Clustering, and Classification.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com