About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Role
We’re looking for an Economy Manager to join our growing team for a brand new title. You will oversee the overall tuning, balancing, pricing, and monitoring of the game economy. You will design engaging game experiences and create new segments to optimize and improve the game’s performance.
- Design and balance the economic systems of the game according to data and desired players’ behaviour.
- Present design ideas and configurations that improve long-term player retention, and provide more monetization levers
- Build simulations and predictive models to forecast the results of changes in configurations or content.
- Monitor and investigate micro and macro player balances to ensure the overall health of the game’s economy
- Create different experiences for a different type of players
- Manage the pricing of in-game goods; balance between free content vs. paid currency in the game economy
- Plan A/B testing plans and analyze their effectiveness
- Collaborate closely with product, data scientists and live operations teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a quantitative field
- Enjoy working with numbers, formulas, and data analysis with excellent skills in Excel.
- A strong interest/passion in gaming
- Experience in F2P mobile games.
- Experience with data analysis
- SQL\R\Python working knowledge
- Experience with online/multi-player/social games or free-to-play – advantage
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit tripledotstudios.com.