About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. We are passionate about our craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of our games.
About Tripledot Barcelona
As part of our rapid growth, we are creating a new team in Barcelona. The Tripledot Barcelona team will take the lead on locally created titles, and participate in creating and improving our wider portfolio of titles. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a world-class team from the early days, and have an invaluable impact on the culture and the composition of the team.
About the Role
At Tripledot you will operate in an open and collaborative environment, where artists take full creative ownership over upcoming projects, be it new features or completely new games. Are you an experienced artist who understands the designs and trends of the mobile games ecosystem? Can you create beautiful, AAA quality art? Do you have strong opinions on which games look good, and why? Can you understand the needs of specific player demographics? If so, we’re the team for you.
- Create initial UX flow diagrams, guided by a game design document.
- Design and develop an appropriate visual style for the project, with player demographics in mind.
- Create the user interface (UI) with UX best practices in mind.
- Create key artwork and illustrations for the project.
- Lead design discussions with the wider team to ensure alignment with the product vision.
- Implement designs into Unity, assisted by the in-house technical art team.
- Prepare briefs and art direct external studios when necessary.
- Champion art and design within the teams and projects you are involved in.
We are looking for an experienced Artist who can ensure the quality of our games will stand out in the competitive mobile games market. We value artists who have a range of skills as there will be many opportunities to use them throughout the game development process.
- A portfolio of previous mobile game experience, showcasing industry-leading artwork and projects.
- Proven experience working on at least one large released, mobile game.
- Understanding of the mobile games market, its design styles and trends; how a blockbuster game needs to look, and why.
- The ability to draw from references within, and outside of the games industry.
- An eagerness to learn, get hands-on with the game engine and help improve our workflow.
- Eligible to work in Spain.
- Professional-level English.
- Phantom Shares.
- Private Health and Dental insurance.
- Life and Critical Illness cover.
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- Monthly meal and transport allowance.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Yearly Learning and Development allowance for materials, courses, and seminars.
- Regular TDS perks such as home-delivered cocktails, game nights, TDS merchandising, and a PS5 for Christmas.
Applications should be sent to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@Tripledotstudios.com